Q: Did you know that the foods we eat affect the quality of our hair and skin?
A: They do!
Q: But if beauty is more than skin deep, why are we turning to expensive face creams and lotions rather than consuming whole foods for solutions?
A: The answer is: we shouldn’t be. From water to omega-3’s to antioxidants, beauty is created from the inside out.
Chia Seeds are popping up in face creams and oils everywhere, but did you know that eating just 1 tablespoon of Salba Chia whole seeds every day can give your body more essential nutrients like omega-3’s (ALA) to keep your skin glowing and hair silky, as well as, protecting your brain, heart, and digestive healthy? Chia has come a long way from it’s sprouted head days and there are very good reasons to add this mighty whole super food to everyday beauty regimens.
So why do I recommend Salba Chia?
There are a lot of strains of chia, but Salba chia is the only registered variety and has the highest nutritional consistency, which means you pay less for better overall health than expensive oils and creams.
- Every 15g of serving of Salba provides 800% more Omega-3s (ALA) than salmon (EPA/DHA) – perfect for combating dry skin!
- Each serving contains 5.1 grams of dietary fiber to support healthy digestion and curb appetite.
- Contains 30% more antioxidants than blueberries (based on ORAC scores), a natural way to maintain youthful, radiant skin.
- It’s easy! Sprinkle or mix into smoothies, salads, pudding, or juice.
Join me and let’s take our beauty routines to the next level!
Better Beauty Smoothie by Salba Chia
- 1 cup raw almond milk
- 1 T. Salba chia seeds
- 1/2 banana
- 3 strawberries, chopped
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1/4 avocado, peeled, pitted, chopped
- handful ice
- stevia to taste
Directions: Blend together until smooth and enjoy!
Salba Chia Exfoliator
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons whole Salba chia seeds
Directions: Mix together ingredients in small bowl. Wet face with warm water and apply the chia exfoliating scrub to your skin. Let it set for 2 minutes, during which the mixture will start to form a gel. Remove the chia scrub with a wet washcloth and rinse face with cool water when finished. Viola!
Now that you know a few different ways to use Salba chia seeds – let’s make 2 of you the lucky recipients of a Salba Chia Whole Seed pouch and a Premium Ground pouch. Enter below & good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway