Disclosure: I received complimentary products from Georgia Grinders to test and review. As always, all opinions are my own. Full PR & Disclosure here.
Yesterday I raved about Georgia Grinders and they’re amazing line of nut butters. And as promised, recipe #2 featuring the Georgia Grinder’s Creamy Cashew Butter is here!
They weren’t joking when they called their cashew butter creamy! Just one scoop of this nut butter and you’ll see what I mean.
As soon as I tasted it, my mind went racing in a million different directions. I could use this creamy cashew butter in smoothies, cookies, stews, or curry’s with chicken, beef or all veggies. It really is that versatile.
Because I’m a new Mommy again and sleep (& free time) is short-lived, I opted for something super easy to make that’s quick and in-line with my weight loss goals. The recipe is made gluten-free and can be completely Vegan if you switch out the honey with maple syrup. Enjoy and don’t forget to check out more Georgia Grinders recipes on their site!
No Bake Energy Balls
- 3/4 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
- 3/4 cup Georgia Grinders All Natural Creamy Cashew Butter
- 1/4 cup honey (or maple syrup to keep Vegan)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips (or cacao nibs or raisins)
- 2 Tablespoons cacao (optional topping)
- 2 Tablespoons unsweetened shredded coconut (optional topping)
- Stir all ingredients together until mixed well.
- Cover & chill for 30 minutes.
- Roll into 18 balls. If desired, roll in cacao and/or coconut. Store in refrigerator.
Makes 18 energy balls.