The Gluten Free & Allergen Friendly Expo (#GFAFExpo) has made it back to the ATL!
Have a food allergy? Gluten-intolerant? Celiac? Have an auto-immune or inflammatory disease? Autism?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then this is the expo for you!
The GFAFExpo is the USA’s largest gluten-free and allergen friendly expo. Their mission is to meet the needs of the celiac community, those with gluten and food intolerances, auto-immune/inflammatory diseases, and autism. They help the public by hosting vendor expositions, educational sessions, and offer online services.
As you can probably tell from last year’s posts…the expo is pretty amazing. Here’s what you need to know for 2017:
- BRING YOUR APPETITE! Most of the vendors give out samples of their food so come hungry and get ready to taste some amazing food from vendors such as Enjoy Life, Udi’s, Glutino, Sun Butter, Earth Balance and more.
- PLAN ON SPENDING A COUPLE HOURS AT THE EXPO. There is so much information at this expo. Come early and don’t be afraid to ask questions. Also be able to carry upwards of 20 pounds. There are a LOT of samples given out with bags to carry them in.
- DON’T SKIP OUT ON THE SEMINARS! This year there are 3 seminars on Saturday and Sunday. You’ll learn about Gluten; the gut, brain and skin connection, How to convert recipes to gluten and dairy free, 5 steps in healing your inflammation, Summer fun recipes, Skin problems and natural treatments that work and Cooking from scratch: the path to health is easier than you think! All included with your ticket purchase.
- Stay tuned to BODY REBOOTED on Facebook as I’ll be going LIVE throughout the conference and posting on Instagram.
- Don’t forget to follow @GFAFExpo on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for updates.
TO PURCHASE TICKETS READ BELOW:
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL: Click here and use coupon code EARLYBIRD for 30% OFF your ticket through 4/19.
The Expo hours are Saturday 10am-4pm and Sunday 10am-3pm. A single day pass will work for either day of the event.
What do you get with your Expo Ticket?
- Entry into the vendor fair with 100+ exhibiting brands
- Coupons from the best gluten-free & allergen-friendly brands
- FREE samples from exhibitors- baked goods, pizza, healthy options & more
- Discounted products available for purchase
- Informative classes related to the gluten-free & allergen-friendly lifestyle
- Free reusable bag to carry your goodies
- The chance to meet your favorite brands, restaurants, authors & bloggers
ENTER TO WIN!
I have 2 tickets to give away to this year’s #GFAFExpo. Details below and GOOD LUCK! Winner announced May 1st.