Pumpkin Spice Smoothie

Autumn is officially here and pumpkins are everywhere! I couldn’t think of a more perfect way to kick off this wonderful season than with a healthy Pumpkin Spice Smoothie! Enjoy!

Pumpkin Spice Smoothie

PUMPKIN SPICE SMOOTHIE

Ingredients:

• 3/4 almond milk, unsweetened vanilla
  • 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (I used Everlast VP)
  • 1/2 cup Libby’s pure pumpkin
  • 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
  • 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
  • 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • dollop of dairy-free whipped cream

Directions:  Mix all ingredients together in blender and enjoy!  For a pumpkin pie feel – crumble some gluten-free graham crackers on top.

xo,Christina

9 Comments

1. This looks great Christina! I can’t wait to try it!

Comment by Rose — 25 September, 2014 @ 12:19 pm

2. Thanks Rose!

Comment by Christina Russell — 25 September, 2014 @ 3:14 pm

3. I make something similar but I freeze the pumpkin in ice trays. This keeps you from wasting the pumpkin and it makes the smoothie a little thicker.
    Dana recently posted…Book Review: Sweater 101 by Cheryl BrunetteMy Profile

Comment by Dana — 29 September, 2014 @ 10:18 am

4. Brilliant!

Comment by Christina Russell — 30 September, 2014 @ 2:56 pm

5. Looks wonderful Christina, love the idea of crumbling some GF graham crackers on top!

Comment by Carol — 30 September, 2014 @ 10:50 am

6. Thanks Carol! xo

Comment by Christina Russell — 30 September, 2014 @ 2:56 pm

7. […] Can’t get enough pumpkin? Check out this protein packed Pumpkin Spice Smoothie! […]

Pingback by Spiced Pumpkin Seeds Recipe - Body Rebooted | Body Rebooted — 5 October, 2015 @ 11:23 pm

8. Autumn is my favorite season and I consider myself an aficionado of all things pumpkin. So naturally when I saw this, I had to give it a try. One word…AMAZING! It is literally like a pumpkin pie in a glass. I did not use whipped cream, but next time I make it (and there will be a next time 😀 ) I will add some. If you like pumpkin pie, you will like this. I love it! Great recipe Christina!

Comment by Bob Tate — 17 October, 2016 @ 11:56 pm

9. Isn’t pumpkin the best!! Thanks for the love Bob! 🙂

Comment by Christina Russell — 18 October, 2016 @ 11:38 am

RSS feed for comments on this post.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.