Key Lime Pie Smoothie

There’s just something about Key Lime Pie.  It’s sweet. It’s tart. It’s DELICIOUS!  Now you can enjoy a healthy, protein-packed version without the guilt!

Key Lime Pie Smoothie

KEY LIME PIE SMOOTHIE

Ingredients:

• 1 cup coconut milk, unsweetened
  • 1/2 frozen banana
  • 1/4 tsp gluten-free vanilla extract
  • handful organic baby spinach leaves
  • 1 lime, juiced + zest
  • 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (I used Orgain’s Vanilla Bean)

Directions:  Mix all ingredients together in blender and enjoy!  For extra show – crumble some gluten-free graham crackers on top.

Serves 1
Calories: 198
Fat: 7g
Carbohydrates: 26.5g
Protein: 13g

For more smoothies and gluten-free recipes sign up for BR News!  Click here to subscribe today and get your FREE copy of the Ultimate Grocery Shopping Guide.

xo,Christina

9 Comments

1. oooh, how delicious!
    Sara from Sweden recently posted…IngefärsvaniljMy Profile

Comment by Sara from Sweden — 13 August, 2014 @ 3:26 pm

2. It’s sooooo yummy! 🙂

Comment by Christina Russell — 13 August, 2014 @ 4:00 pm

3. I just did it for breakfast today and wow – SO good!
    Sara from Sweden recently posted…IngefärsvaniljMy Profile

Comment by Sara from Sweden — 14 August, 2014 @ 1:38 am

4. YAY! So happy you loved it! 🙂
    Christina Russell recently posted…Key Lime Pie SmoothieMy Profile

Comment by Christina Russell — 14 August, 2014 @ 12:56 pm

5. omg… very tempting… This recipe is new for me… Bookmarked ! I am gonna try this for sure
    Peter recently posted…Kancelaria notarialna KatowiceMy Profile

Comment by Peter — 14 August, 2014 @ 1:16 pm

6. FANTASTIC! Let me know what you think 🙂

Comment by Christina Russell — 14 August, 2014 @ 2:09 pm

7. […] Key Lime Pie Smoothie […]

Pingback by Get Picky with Your Protein & pick Orgain - Body Rebooted | Body Rebooted — 21 September, 2016 @ 11:40 am

8. I first found this recipe on the DDPYogaNow app. It is great tasting and refreshing. A great alternative to the real thing!

Comment by Bob Tate — 18 October, 2016 @ 12:02 am

9. I’m so glad you like it! It’s one of my faves!

Comment by Christina Russell — 18 October, 2016 @ 11:37 am

RSS feed for comments on this post.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.