Disclosure: I received pureLYFT complimentary to test & review. As always, all opinions are my own. Full PR & Disclosure here.
pureLYFT – The name itself is its own description.
Are you the type of person that typically crashes around 3pm, only to find yourself opening another can of soda or going back to make a fresh pot of coffee? Or do you wake up so tired that getting a giant frappuccino is the first thing on your to-do list? If so, pureLYFT may be for you.
Not only am I a Mom of 2…but I’m 41 years young and one of my kiddos just turned 8 months old! Needless to say, caffeine and me go together like peas and carrots.
Typically I’m a green tea kind of girl, but I also find myself reaching for natural sodas and sugar-free caffeinated drinks these days because sleep deprivation is NO JOKE. So believe me when I tell you that when I was approached to try a clean caffeine I was all over that!
So what is this clean caffeine, you ask?
In a nutshell, pureLYFT made a super portable powder, derived from green coffee beans, that can be added to any beverage of your choosing. Each stir stick has 125 mg of caffeine (equal to 1 tall coffee) that is all-natural, non-GMO, Vegan and has no artificial ingredients whatsoever.
If that alone wasn’t enough to sell you…it also has ZERO calories, tastes great AND is made in the USA.
Yeah…sounds amazing right?!
So what does it taste like? I’ll tell you!
There are 4 flavors: Original, Orange, Lemon-Lime and Mixed Berry.
- The Original flavor was the first one I tried and there is no taste at all which makes it perfect to add to shakes and smoothies or an already flavored water.
- The Orange flavor tastes just like you would expect, light and citrusy, and would be perfect to add to water, orange juice or a fruit smoothie.
- The Lemon-Lime flavor also tastes just like it says and would be great in water and my Key Lime Pie Smoothie.
- The Mixed Berry was the only flavor I didn’t test out. I’m allergic to strawberries and I didn’t want to take the chance of possibly breaking out in hives in case there was real strawberry juice or extract in it.
Is it convenient and easy to use?
The ease of pureLYFT is one of it’s best features….Watch the demo:
How does it make you feel?
To give you an idea, a typical cup of green tea has between 35-70 grams of caffeine, a cola has between 34-38 and brewed coffee has between 80-135 grams. For me, the caffeine level is spot on. If you do have caffeine sensitivities I would suggest using 1/2 first and see how you feel.
I give pureLYFT two BIG thumbs up for a couple of reasons:
- The amount of caffeine is significant, but not anything to get me all jittery. Again, this will probably vary depending on your sensitivity to caffeine.
- The flavors are refreshing and very light and the original is flavorless so it works in any drink or shake.
- I love that I can throw pureLYFT in my gym bag or diaper bag and take with me anywhere and use anytime.
- It’s clean caffeine. Nothing artificial, zero calories, non-GMO and has Vitamins A & B Complex.
There’s really nothing that I don’t like about these pureLYFT sticks. They really are quite extraordinary and couldn’t have come at a better time in my life!
Want to get your hands on some? Of course you do! Here are your 3 options:
- You can purchase them at www.purelyft.com/buy and get 25% OFF and FREE SHIPPING with code: BodyRebootedLYFT.
- You can also purchase on amazon by clicking here.
- Or you can ENTER TO WIN BELOW!
Contest ends at 12am on 4/20. Open to US residents only. Must be 18+ years old. Good Luck!